There are so many things I love about this video by Casey Neistat. But mainly I love how accurate he is. So many people don’t correctly use social media outlets and it is a little more than irritating. I’m not sure I would say Instagram is my “favorite” but I do love it.
- Easy with the Hashtags…nobody cares.
- Don’t tag people in their own pictures…it’s completely unnecessary.
- Asking people to follow, it’s not ok…it’s never ok.
- Less is more with the tilt shift filter.
- The kid is cute but don’t post 9 pictures of him in a row. Post one picture…then chill.
I defer to a comment by the 2 Broke Girls “Twitter is stupid and Instagram is Twitter for people who can’t read.” What do you think of this video? What is your favorite social media platform?